Saturday, February 18, 2012

Long story of 2011~



Pity bloggy has been hibernating for quite a while.

Like his dear little master, who just recently undergoes metamorphosis in a cocoon of event that nourished, enriched and mold him to be a better person.

Talking about 2011...................Lets summarize from where I stop.

Taiwan's solo trip.

Taiwan is a city that never sleep,
Hustle and bustle roam the street.
Taiwan will provide whatever you need,
Where midday you can find, midnight you can seek.



Flirted by the summer wind,
Welcomed by the flaring green.
When the Taiwan's birds start to sing,
With the nature they bring you serene.





when the last sakura fall........

May snow a.k.a tung oil flower bloom...


The heritage of Taiwan...





And the treasure of Taiwan~~~~~~~~FOOD!!!!!



Fin...


Road to choose...
What is life without dilemma?

I've learned that career and hobby is quite a different thing. Hobby and interest is a whole different thing too.

I am Interested in the science of human body. I want to heal people who's in pain. I want to be a Doctor!
Though, I like to eat, planting flower and rear fish, a cup of hot tea and a NatGeo magazine in my hand.

Opportunity comes, chances goes,
Door opens and closes.
Which to grab, what to choose?
to my favorite road I'll go!

Why all interview must be held in Kuala Lumpur!!!???
But thanks to Yiyi, now that Kuala Lumpur is as if my second home! C=



fin...


USM-KLE
Never in a thousand year I would think of studying India.
Is it wise to gamble?
Is it wise to decline others sparkling offer letter for this course?
Is it worth????

When a door close, another door open...
I never thought it could be such an eye opener.......................

to be continue.... C=

2 comments: